Ana içeriğe atla

MY EVS EXPERIENCE IN CHISINAU, MOLDOVA / MilleniuM

Hello everyone,

In this writing, I wanna tell you my EVS experience for 2 months from my point of view, all aspects of good and bad.


First of all, I wanna apologize for my grammar in English cause I'm sure you'll see so many mistakes, please ignore them and just try to focus on the subject I really want to tell :)

I think, you know something about my EVS journey cause if you're reading this article probably you're one of my friends in Moldova or one of my followers :)

If you don't know, I did EVS at MilleniuM Training and Development Institute in Chisinau, Moldova between 8 June 2018 and 8 August 2018.


During the 2 months I was here, I met many new people and got new experiences, so I got to know myself more and that contributed to my personal development.



In here, we were always 4 or 5 Turkish EVS volunteers. We stayed in the same house (so we were flatmates at the same time) we worked all time together, we asked and learned about each other. Sometimes we had disagreements about home issues (trust me, it was harder more than I think to live with the people you don't know -even if you're from the same country- ).


When you have to spend your all time with a group, you learn about; "how can you be a better teammate, how can you communicate with the people who have a totally different perspective and respect them more.."

Sometimes some of us were really sick, some of us had small home accidents and all this time we tried to take care of each other.

We traveled together to other countries and we explored to Chisinau together too. :))


A few days later I'll go back to my home. Of course, I miss my family, my lovely cat and my country but I'll really miss my flatmates in here and I'll always remember our all good&bad memories.
And of course, I'll keep in contact with all of them in Turkey too :))

Outside my flatmates in here, I had some valuable, helpful and kind local friends too.
I wanna talk about them cause maybe you think, 2 months aren't a very long time for having a strong friendship but I met so many perfect friends in here and I'm sure we'll always keep in contact when I go back home and they all promised to me, they'll come to Turkey for visiting me and my family :))



First, I want to talk about our cute and beautiful 2 friends from the Turkish class. ( In here with my other volunteer friends, Yudum and Mustafa we planned and taught Turkish to local volunteers.)
Cristiana and Alexandrina. This girls' motivation always impressed to me. 
They're really young and they were always with us in the office.




They offered to teach us Romanian, they invited us to their house and prepared amazing traditional Moldovan foods (and we invited them to our house and cooked some Turkish meals and desserts, we drank Turkish coffee together and we read fortune to each other :)) we went to the cinema with them, we did a movie night together...
They were a very big part of my EVS and I'm so thankful to them for everything :))

And of course, there is another person that I should be thankful her.
She is my dear mentor, Mihaela. Unfortunately, we couldn't see each other so frequently but she was always so kind to me, she answered my all questions about Moldova and my trips to Ukraine and Romania.
And she suggested to me really interesting places for visiting.
For example; "Cafe Me Gusta" :)))) it was a really cheap and nice place. 
I'll miss my mentor so much and I'm waiting for her to Turkey in the shortest time. :)))
( And this is Mihaela's blog if you know Romanian, you should follow her  :)) )



And I want to talk about another special friend for me. She is Veronica :)
Actually, we met so new to her.


Last week I went to Iasi/Romania alone for a few days. After my short trip while I was coming back to Chisinau we met with Veronica on the bus and we decided to meet again in Chisinau :)
A few days ago I was with her, we visited a few interesting places in Chisinau and took photos.
For a week she always sent to me so many links about events in Chisinau. I'm so glad to meet with her and I'll miss her so much :))


Basically, it was an incredible experience for me. Maybe I have not seen hundreds of friends, but I think I know so many special people and they taught me a lot. I am very grateful to everyone I meet here and I am very grateful to my sending and hosting organizations for this chance.



And If you need to change your place, if you need to change your friend environment and meet some new people, if you want to do something good for yourself and for the world I wanna suggest to you this experience.





You should do EVS too :))

And here, some videos that we made with my flatmate and volunteer friend Mustafa about EVS, if you watch, please write a comment for us :))



                                          



Nisanur El

EVS Volunteer

Yorumlar

  1. Wonderful post, thanks for your courage and curiosity for coming in a foreign city, which in this 2 months probably became closer for you and people you met here. You are like a sunshine that makes all people around you to smile ^_^, whishing you many new experiences that are go to tempt you daily ;)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you so so soo much :)) These words are so important for me :)) And of course, thanks again for your all suports in Chisinau <3 <3 <3

      Sil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

YURTTA KALACAKLAR İÇİN GEREKLİ EŞYALAR

Merhaba :) Sonunda şehir dışında okuyacak bir öğrencinin bilmesi gereken en önemli şeylerden olan "Yurt Valizinde Olması Gerekenler" yazısını yazabiliyorum.🙄 İnstagramdan  beni takip ediyorsanız belki biliyorsunuzdur, geçen hafta evde değildim, bu süreçte baya da uzun bir araba yolculuğu yaptım. Eve geldikten 2 gün sonra da İstanbul'a dönmem gerektiği için çok hızlı şekilde hazırlanmam gerekiyordu ve bu esnada mümkün olduğunca yanıma neler almam gerektiğini not etmeye çalıştım ki sizinle de buradan paylaşabileyim :) Eğer hâla üniversite valizinizi hazırlamadıysanız bu yazının yardımcı olabileceğini düşünüyorum. Hadi başlayalım o zamann💃 ⏩   Şahsi önerilerimi atlayıp doğrudan alınması gerekenler listesini okumak için yazının en sonuna gidebilirsiniz !  (Ama bence tamamını okuyun, çok güzel öneriler verdim çünkü 😂)⏪   1) KIYAFETLER ! "Tabi ki de yanımıza kıyafetlerimizi almamız lazım, bunu söylemene gerek mi var Nisa?" diyorsunuzdur eminim şu an

PSİKOLOJİ BÖLÜMÜNÜ NASIL KAZANDIM ?

Merhabaa 🙌 Beni instagramdan düzenli takip ediyor ve blogtaki yazılarımı okuyorsanız, geçen seneden beri üniversite sınavı&sınava hazırlık sürecim le ilgili bol bol paylaşım yaptığımı biliyorsunuzdur. Halihazırdaki paylaşımlarıma rağmen İnstagram'dan hala en çok gelen sorular  "Sınava Nasıl Çalıştın ? / Psikolojiyi Nasıl Kazandın ? " soruları. Bu nedenle, şu an da sınava hazırlananlar için bir kez daha sınava hazırlık sürecimle ilgili soruları yanıtlamak ve önemli gördüğüm noktaları ile " İstanbul Üniversitesi Psikoloji Bölümü "nü nasıl kazandığımı anlatmak istedim. Biliyorsunuz ki bu sene sınav sisteminde değişikliğe gidildi ve sizler ygs&lys formatından daha farklı bir sınav ile üniversiteye yerleşeceksiniz. Ben İstanbul Üniversitesi Psikoloji bölümüne ygs&lys sınavları ile yerleştiğim için bu yazıyı sınav sistemine pek girmeden, daha çok dersler üzerinde durarak yazmaya çalışacağım :) 🔼Bu yazımda diğerlerinden farklı olarak madde mad

PSİKOLOJİ BÖLÜMÜ MEZUNU NERELERDE ÇALIŞABİLİR ? / NE KADAR PARA KAZANABİLİR ?

Merhaba Herkesee 🙌🙌🙌 Aylardır yazmak istediğim ve sizin de en çok istediğiniz yazılardan birisi olan "Psikoloji mezunları nerelerde çalışabilir ? Ne kadar maaş alır ? " yazısını sonunda yazıyorum.💃 Bu konu çok merak edilen bir konu olmasının yanında maalesef net bilgiye kolay kolay ulaşılabilecek bir konu değil.Bunun sebebi de psikolojinin gerçekten çok geniş ve hemen hemen her alanla bağlantılı bir bilim dalı olması. Bence Psikoloji mezunu birinin nerelerde çalışabileceğinden önce "psikolojinin alt dallarını" şöyle bir hatırlayalım çünkü çalışma alanları doğrudan bununla ilgili. Psikolojinin Alt Dallarından Bazıları ; ➤Klinik Psikoloji ➤Gelişim Psikolojisi ➤Endüstri ve Örgüt Psikolojisi ➤Fizyolojik Psikoloji ➤Deneysel Psikoloji ➤Sosyal Psikoloji ➤Adli Psikoloji ➤Sağlık Psikolojisi ➤Trafik Psikolojisi ➤Spor Psikolojisi ... (Psikolojinin alt dallarıyla ilgili ayrıntılı bilgi için "PSİKOLOJİ BÖLÜMÜ HAKKINDA" isimli yazıma bakabilir